About the library
The library is above all dedicated to the works in one way or another connected to the movie “The Lion King”, animals and furry. If your work doesn’t fit into these categories it’s unlikely to be published.
If the text requested to be uploaded meets our requirements, it’ll be available as soon as administration approves it. If you have any questions about the library or the site, ask Athari ().
- Theme. The library is oriented to “The Lion King,” animals and furry. Works on other topics may be published only as exception at the discretion of administration.
- Type. The work must be literary (including comics). There’s no gallery; pictures are allowed only as illustrations to works.
- Language. Russian or English. Use of obscene language is strongly discouraged.
- Grammatical correctness. If number of mistakes (both spelling and punctuation) is too high, publications will be delayed until mistakes are corrected.
- Design. If you publish your work in DOC format (Microsoft Word) don’t abuse design; text must be easy to read. As a rule, the optimal choice as font for paragraphs for electronic documents is Verdana (10–12 pt), Times New Roman (12 pt) or Georgia (11–12 pt).
- File size. The file should be compressed using ZIP (support is built into Windows XP) or RAR. Compression of files larger than 200 KiB is obligatory.
Here and subsequently you’re assumed to use Microsoft Word or analogue as editor. It has many advantages over simple text editors, so you’re advised to use it.
Before sending the text test if automatic cheching is disabled. For that click with right mouse button a book icon in the status line of the application, and then choose “Hide syntax mistakes” and “Hide spell mistakes”. Readers will appreciate clean text without underlining.
Use en and em dashes where appropriate. Hyphen shouldn’t be used in place of them. You can enter en dash by pressing
[Ctrl]+[Num−] and em dash by
[Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Num−]. If you choose to use hyphens, administration can convert them to dashes following the rules, but publication will be delayed.
To publish your text, write a letter to . The letter must include an attached file and the following information:
- Title in the language work is written.
- Author(s). If the author is not listed in the library (list of all authors), you must include the following information on every author:
- Name: last name, name, and second name (the latter is optional). If the work is yours and you wish to not uncover your real name, or it’s written by somebody else whose name you don’t know, you can give just nick.
- Nick, if present. If several nicks are used, you can give up to two the most used ones.
- Brief information (optional). Who author is, what works created, what interested in; links to his (her) site etc.
- Photo or avatar (optional). Limitations: JPG, GIF or PNG; maximum 300×400 pixels, 100 KiB.
- Translator(s), if it’s translation. The aforementioned information on them must be given too.
- Short description. It should give visitors an idea on what work is about. It mustn’t use adjectives like “interesting,” “stunning,” “beautiful” and the like about the work; such descriptions will be removed.
- Theme: The Lion King, The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride, wild cats, furry etc.
- Size: short novel, novel; wether part of some series.
- Genre: humor, satire, critique etc.
- Date of first publication, if the work was published earlier in some other place.
If you wish to update or change information about a work or an author, give the information to be changed and a link to the work or the author, accordingly. You can also request removal of a work, if you’re the author.