- What is the use for these codes?
- To tell about yourself briefly. Sometimes you get tired with answering routine questions; your code placed where it can be seen will help you to avoid them and to start discussing an interesting subject straight away. :-) You would not also ask everybody about his or her interests, it is much easier to find intersections with your hobbies by analyzing his or her code.
- I have entered one code, but the program decodes it like another.
- GeekCoder does not detect codes automatically. You need to select the code in the list, then click “Decode” button. Autodetection will be added in one of the next versions.
- An online decoder I have used says the code I created in the program is incorrect. Where is mistake?
- GeekCoder is very permissive. For example, specification of the code often limits which answers can be combined, but the program does not know about these limitations. As a result, you can get a code other decoders will consider erroneous. GeekCoder will still be able to decode it at that. Next versions of the program are planned to be consistent with the limits.
Best viewed with any browser but Internet Explorer